How to apply?
Application fee 100€
Application Deadline:12th of August 2020
The application should include:
- The entry qualification documents
- A motivation letter
- The access requirements to Bachelor’s study is secondary education or a corresponding foreign qualification
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages English/Estonian
- Finnish secondary education diplomas are accepted in the original language (Finnish)
- Lukion Päättötodistus & Ylioppilastutkintotodistus
- The choice of the study programme: Why Tallinn University? Why this specific programme? What interests you about law? What kinds of courses are you most interested in and why?
- Previous experience and studies: What have you done before applying here? Where and what have you studied? What kinds of previous work or volunteer experience do you have?
- Your plans after BA studies: what do you plan to do after your BA? How will this degree help with your career and future studies? Discuss your plans in as much detail as possible.
- Describe a social issue in your country and what are the possible solutions to it. Does it relate to some global issues?
- Describe yourself as a student, what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you plan to finance your studies?