How to apply?
Application fee 100€
Applications are accepted from 30th of January 2023
Deadline for applications: 7th of August, 2023
The application should include:
- The entry qualification documents
- A motivation letter
Step-by-step application guide
- The access requirements to Bachelor’s study is secondary education or a corresponding foreign qualification
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages English/Estonian
- Finnish secondary education diplomas are accepted in the original language (Finnish)
- Lukion Päättötodistus & Ylioppilastutkintotodistus
- The choice of the study programme: Why Tallinn University? Why this specific programme? What interests you about law? What kinds of courses are you most interested in and why?
- Previous experience and studies: What have you done before applying here? Where and what have you studied? What kinds of previous work or volunteer experience do you have?
- Your plans after BA studies: What do you plan to do after your BA? How will this degree help with your career and future studies? Discuss your plans in as much detail as possible.
- Knowledge of the field: What area of law interests you the most and why? What are the biggest global issues in the field of law today? How would you solve them if they are solvable?
- Describe yourself as a student, what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you plan to finance your studies?